Monday, June 09, 2008

Above The Cloud Again

Genting
30th May - 1st June 2008


This time I visited Genting with my classmates. After our casual tea time hang out, we decided to further our ‘study trip’ and booked a trip for the next weekend.

We departed on Friday night around 10.30 and reached there at 4.30 am, it was quite a quick ride although we still made the usual stops. With some classmate’s extended family, our group consisted of 13 people. Before we were able to check in, we stranded around, ate and went to do some observations.

Actually, there are not so many stories. We spent a lot of time together eating, walking around, chatting and even watching movie. As I get to know my classmates better, I saw certain people came out with their shocking personality, but for the others, it seems like we could be good friends. I guess at this age, around ten years difference between the youngest and the oldest doesn’t seem so much apart. I also realized that no matter what age stage I am and the world around me is, there are always that little fun things that make we all little children at times. Perhaps laughing at some silly jokes, having little fun or doing some childish things and even play stupid games.

Well. I guess deep down, nobody ever grow old. We never pass our time to get to know new people, and meet new friends. J

Because my memory card was given up on me, I just picked a photo we took from our previous trip there. Different season of course. Overall, Genting is still the same, except the weather kind of getting warmer. Unlike old time, we didn’t need any sweater indoor at all.